Tuesday, April 29, 2008

finality.




Timpview's Dance Company Concert of Spring 2008 was my final concert in high school... probably my last dance concert ever.

I've been dancing on and off since I was 3 so you can imagine how much dance means to me.

Dance has been:
  1. My best friend.
  2. My form of expression.
  3. My exercise.
  4. My identity.
  5. My THERAPY.

Not only has dance done this for me, but dance company has been a ginormous blessing.

The only people I will miss from school are a part of that company.  I have laughed, cried, gotten mad at, sung songs with, acted foolish with, been myself  with each and every one of them!  Usually D Co. (dance company) has major clique issues, but this year there is none of it.  We are all best friends which made the end of concert THAT MUCH HARDER!


Anywho... Just wanted to make sure all my d co girlies know I love them and will visit often.

P.S.  Thank you sooo much mom and dad!   Paying for those dance lessons, driving me everywhere, it seriously changed my life :)


















3 comments:

Kit said...

Bethany, Bethany, Bethany. . .

driving and paying were just the price we paid to get to enjoy the complete pleasure of watching you dance.

When you dance, the inner BK comes shining through and I sit in amazement at your ability to express emotion so deeply with your entire body --not just your face or words. What a gift. It lifts all who watch! And inspires us each to want to take our small gift, whatever it is, even if it less developed than yours, and work on magnifying it.

Don't you dare let this be the last on stage performance of your life! Now, THAT would be the truly sad!

megan said...

you are an amazing dancer. I am sure this is not the last time we will see the great BK. So excited for what is to come for you. You rock my world!

Emily Frame said...

bettybooop....update yer blahg.