Thursday, November 27, 2008

thanksgiving brings...


CHRISTMAS!!!
I love Christmas. I love it I love it I love it.

Today was the almost perfect day. Woke up at my leisure, didn't put on make up, ate amazazing food--blueberry jello aka my favorite--finished it off with some quality sister time(+Stan), and the decorating of the tree.

The front room is left basically alone until Christmas, in which we bring in the tree, the presents, the music, and the people.

 The almost part comes in when I got a headache from the sugar and gluten i stuffed in my body today.. Dang sug.

Love Christmas. Love Christmas music. Love Christmas spirit. Amen.

2 comments:

Kit said...

What would have made it absolutely perfect?

I thought it was a fab day too. . . peaceful . . . happy. . . . delicious food. . . . great company. . . your yummiest blueberry jello ever. . . a delish pumpkin pie to celebrate Grandma Miki's 78th birthday made by YOU . . .and Joe. . . Oh, that's what would have made it perfect!

We missed Joe!

Jo Schaffer said...

I freakin' LOVE Christmas!!!!